Monday, April 12, 2010

Winter Roundup


A dark batch of Homebrew to wash away the winter blues

We haven't put any pictures up for a while, here's a bit of what we've been up to over the last few months...

Winter arrived and we did some skiing, here's some pics from a trip Luc and I did to a backcountry hut, some whistler pics and one from Silverstar Resort.

Brew Hut


Mt Brew


Luc, Brew Meadows camping
Rhys at Whistler


Rach, Rhys and Jacs at Whistler


Silverstar Resort

Then the Olympics came to town. It was pretty good fun mingling with the crowds and cheering for Canada...

Your mate


Jacs hard at work during traffic patrol duties


I know someone who works at the Olympics and has two thumbs

The weather has now started to get warmer, that means the paddling season is kicking off again

East Fork of the Lewis River, Washington USA

Norrish Creek, BC


I had to go down to Reno recently to present a paper at a conference for work. I figured while I was down there I might as well fill in some time and check out the local area. I ended up catching up with a friend from high school and skiing around lake tahoe for 3 days. Not bad...




Quality Vancouver Sunrise from Cypress Mountain

No comments: