Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Huru to heal the wounds

After a dark winging friday evening and a pretty disappointing Phoenix Foundation gig in that bad venue that is the Civic, I needed my heart to be taken to the heart hospital, along with my well wounded mood.




The sunny Hurunui came along, flew us gently, whirled us in its warm water and gave us a bright new smile back. Me and Andie Kennedy (mo) took Greg Seaton down along with his girlfriend and charming Lucy.

Greg, who we picked up after a hard night drinking Wodka (with a W for Whip-your- ass) was fine as long as he was still drunk ...Later on his great entertainer side took over and he decided to show us some solid intestin-backflipping skill. Here, in-between too gaging spasms. This is probably the real purpose of the wetsuit afterall.

Then I decided I would impress people with my boat tying skills, picking boats from the the bridge to the take out. "She ll be just fine, I am just going down the road" And I was right, they were still there.
After some chilling under sun at the take out (without sandflies!), headed to Waikuku beach to dedydimo the boats ( that was the intention anyway), just like in the old days.



The next day at Cattle stop, the weather is with us. Tina and Greg take me this time, lead climbing, because its good for me. Here Tina featuring on what could be used to promote climbing in the Port Hills overseas.



1 comment:

Em said...

Hey Lucy, stoked to see you out and about, there´s no holding you back you crazy kat. Look after yourself and keep up the good work. Expect to see some sweet pics of our bouldering mat in the near future.